Please read our general rules here. Our ban list is located here.

Permanently Banned on Outpost Jailbreak?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderators: [OPST -M], [OPST -2], [OPST -DEV]

Luke

Permanently Banned on Outpost Jailbreak?

Post by Luke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:10 pm

So I go to Outpost's jailbreak server only to discover that I've been banned.

I then go to opstonline.com/bans to find this:

http://opstonline.com/bans/index.php?p= ... mid&Submit

If you don't want to click the link, this is all the important info:

Player г๏๒ღ ђ๏๏๔

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:56087659
Steam3 ID [U:1:112175319]
Steam Community 76561198072441047
IP address US 24.113.180.101
Invoked on 11-10-15 12:28
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Inappropriate Language
Banned from [TheOutpost][LA] RPG Fortress
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (8) ☁TTT☁г๏๒๏ђ๏๏๔, [KI] ☁г๏๒ღ ђ๏๏๔, [KI] ☁г๏๒ღ ђ๏๏๔, [KI] ☁г๏๒ღ ђ๏๏๔, -UDT Mod- RoboHood, Chips, ุLuke, Luke

So right off the bat I recognize this name: г๏๒ღ ђ๏๏๔ as my very very old username.

The ban info states that I was banned for inappropriate language. The ban info also states that I was permanently banned.

So, because I want to play on outpost's jailbreak servers, I do apologize for whatever things I may have said back then. It must have been some pretty serious stuff if the ban is permanent in length.

I also apologize if I'm typing this in the wrong section of the forum. This forum is pretty confusing and I couldn't find a guide on where to submit ban appeals.

It would be very nice if I could get this ban thrown out the window, especially since it's almost two years old now.

Xelger
OPST-3
OPST-3

Re: Permanently Banned on Outpost Jailbreak?

Post by Xelger » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:09 pm

Appeal accepted for several reasons. First, that's the only ban you have. Second, we don't ban for "inappropriate language" any more, we merely mute or gag. Third, the admin who banned you isn't even admin any more, and no details were left on your ban. It just seems like a sloppy mess that you might not have needed to be permabanned for in the first place.